Ecoverse — A New Connection Point Between Metaverse and Real World
We’ve all seen the metaverse develop from a concept to a technological reality in the previous year. Even though it is not a new concept, it has received a lot of traction after Facebook changed its name to Meta Platforms.
Our review will dwell on a new metaverse project: Ecoverse. The team wishes to become the virtual bridge between the digital world of the metaverse and the real-life economic system.
The following sections will give us more information on the matter without disregarding the team’s future plans.
Blockchain and the metaverse are two famously interconnected worlds for every crypto enthusiast. Humanity is gradually shifting away from its old way, and the role of blockchain and related technologies is undeniably growing.
Ecoverse is approaching the market by proposing a user-friendly decentralized ecosystem. The whole project revolves around the metaverse notion, the GameFi concept, and the non-fungible tokens (NFTs) technology.
Let us look into the project’s key features in the following subsections.
Through the EcoVerse NFT marketplace, you may participate in the purchase and selling of these digital assets. These NFTs can range from artwork to music to whole P2E worlds in general terms.
The Ecoverse GameFi Launchpad is a tool for those interested in learning more about the world of non-traditional gaming. While crypto enthusiasts are generally already familiar with it, many users may still not know the Play-to-Earn (P2E) genre.
The idea of playing a game and earning crypto rewards has collected vast popularity recently, and many investors are betting on it. Ecoverse will act as a launchpad for these projects, giving its community the chance to find investment opportunities on the market.
A Play-to-Earn (P2E) component will also be part of the project. It’s not difficult to understand why play-to-earn gaming has taken the cryptocurrency industry by storm. The idea of earning passive crypto income can undoubtedly sound reasonable to risk-averse investors.
The Ecoverse DeFi platform is an open global financial system designed for the internet era. The founders label the financial system as opaque, tightly regulated, and held together by ancient infrastructure and processes.
DeFi products make financial services available to anybody with access to the internet, with a certain degree of decentralization. If you have been following the crypto world lately, we doubt that this is the first time you have heard about the DeFi revolution.
The exploration of new possibilities in self-expression, digital culture, and decentralized commerce is the focus of this project. In addition to being an environment for exploration, the project’s metaverse wishes to connect the digital and real worlds.
The Token Sale Rounds
The team has designed three token sale rounds for $EVS:
- Private sale: this phase allocated 60 million $EVS from February 25th to March 6th, with a hard cap set to $600,000.
- Pre-sale: the pre-sale operation, currently ongoing, began on March 6th and will end on March 30th. This phase should allocate 30 million $EVS, with a hard cap of $450,000.
- IDO: the initial Dex offering (IDO) aims to allocate 20 million tokens starting from April 1st and ending on April 3rd. The team decided to set the hard cap for this phase at $400,000.
Deep Dive Into the $EVS Token
The team decided to allocate the $EVS token to the following operations:
- Team: consisting of 25,000,000 $EVS (5%), locked away for one year.
- Marketing: receiving 10,000,000 $EVS (2%), with 10% of these tokens being unlocked every quarter.
- Development: amounting to 10,000,000 $EVS (2%). The unlocking pace is the same as the one highlighted for the marketing operations.
- Treasury: totaling 35,000,000 $EVS (7%), with the same unlocking timeline mentioned above.
- Token sale: 110,000,000 $EVS (22%).
- Liquidity Pool: 20,000,000 $EVS (4%), locked away for 12 months.
- Liquidity for listing in CEX/DEX/Bridge: 14,000,000 $EVS (2.8%).
- Staking and Farming operations: 20,000,000 $EVS (4%)
- Airdrop and community rewards: 5,000,000 $EVS (1%).
The token’s max supply is equal to 500,000,000 samples, and its total supply will amount to 250,000,000 $EVS. The circulating supply will equal 170,000,000 coins. The team plans to burn 40% of the tokens before IDO, with 60% being locked and renewed each month.
Furthermore, each transaction will trigger a 9% tax, which we can break down as follows:
- 2% of the token will go to the liquidity pool
- 2% of $EVS will go back to all the token holders
- 2% of the transactions will be directed towards the developing team
- 2% of the coins will help the team launch marketing campaigns
- The remaining 1% will be sent to a burn wallet to induce deflation in the system and sustain the coin’s price floor.
The team is following a precise roadmap to develop Ecoverse, and the following subsections mention the main milestones of each stage.
In this phase, the team released a litepaper and the first version of its website. Furthermore, the developers worked on the smart contracts, and the founders created a legal entity in France.
Other milestones in this phase include the smart contracts audit, the private sale completion, and the launch of the presale operation. As mentioned above, at this point, Ecoverse will see the IDO of its $EVS token, which will appear on Coingecko and CoinMarketCap.
The second quarter will see the developers working on the alpha version of the NFT marketplace. The project will also work on its GameFi dimension, and the pre-alpha version of the DeFi platform should be available.
The development works will go on during the third quarter with the beta version of the NFT marketplace. A new version of the project’s website will be ready, and the team will launch the beta version of the Ecoverse Android app.
The last quarter of the year will see the design of the EVS blockchain structure and a new smart contract version. The team will launch a beta version of its mobile app on iOS devices as well.
At the end of the year, the market will receive information on the project’s roadmap for 2023.
Ecoverse wishes to bring a series of innovative tools to the metaverse market, and most of them should be available by the end of the year. We impartially reviewed the main features promised by the team, and we will keep an eye on the initiative.
In the meantime, everyone wishing to get in touch with the team can join their social media channels and official website.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Readers are encouraged to conduct further research before taking any action. Furthermore, Crypto Adventure does not endorse any crypto projects cryptocurrencies listed, mentioned, or linked to on our site. Trading cryptocurrencies is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses. You should consult your financial advisor before making any decision.